The permissibility of taking permissible means in delaying pregnancy when required. Shaykh Ba Shu'ayb




🔹Question:

The questioner says: I have a chronic illness which is affecting me severely, even which the doctors are unfamiliar concerning its diagnosis and how to treat me. My wife has been pregnant three times in a row, which means I have daughters that are young, whereby it’s becoming difficult to look after them, due to the weakness of my condition.

Is it permissible to use contraception in order to prevent pregnancy up until our situation gets easier?

🔸Answer:

I don’t recommend the usage of oral contraceptive pills or the use of that what’s called (IUD) or (Implants) due to its harmful side-affects. And there’s nothing preventing using permissible methods in delaying pregnancy.

____
Translated by: 
Abu Ibrahim Nassir bin Rashid Al-maamry

Click on the link to subscribe:
https://t.me/Bashuaiben

Original Fatwa:

https://t.me/Bashuaib/3523

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Nuevo Canal telegram: Islam sin prejuicios

Lee, recita y elévate. Lis et elève-toi (Español-Français)

El propósito de este blog